Anmelden

Forum > Digitale Fotografie > Calling all seasoned G1X users

Bitte melde Dich an um eine Antwort zu schreiben.

Calling all seasoned G1X users

neueste / älteste Einträge zuerst
Benutzerbild von uberclone
uberclone sagte am Mittwoch, den 17.04.2019 um 12:05 Uhr:

-

Benutzerbild von Olli.Garch
Olli.Garch sagte am Dienstag, den 16.04.2019 um 21:58 Uhr:

It is a pity that pictures cannot be included on this platform. Do you have the possibility to upload the shots to Dropbox or something like that and to post the link in this thread?
Without having seen the pictures yet, I would assume that a 7 year old camera from Fleabay should display some faults, otherwise it would not have been sold...
... how much did you pay for it?
Cheers, Olli

Benutzerbild von tutu11
tutu11 sagte am Dienstag, den 16.04.2019 um 08:52 Uhr:

Greetings - hope you can help! I managed to pick up what was called a 'lightly used' G1X recently on Fleabay, and whilst the camera is looking clean I am unsure as to whether it is up to par lens-wise. Can you have a look at the images below and tell me anything that might help quell my suspicions that the camera might be not 100%? The camera arrived this morning and try as I can I cannot find a sweet spot for it in manual or P. I am, however, wondering whether it is my computer screen's resolution that is mucking things up as I have a 6 year-old Macbook on its last legs.

Shot in P mode, on a surface, on timer. EXIF will load hopefully.

há hắng
[url=http://forum.gamevn.com/forums/cac-quang-cao-khac.394/create-thread]há hắng[/url]